Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Big Brother Watching?

Freemasons, the Illuminati, Mossad and..... Amway???

Not sure if some of you read the comment page from my MLM rant from yesterday morning. Did anyone realise that the comment left below was not from a reader of this blog at all and was probably (1'm 99% sure) a PR unit from Amway.

I posted my rant at about 12.38AM and this very, very nice and friendly feedback came in at 4.41AM.

IBOFightback - Fighting the Amway Myths said...
As a fellow member of N21 special ops I can say that young grasshopper is NOT following our indoctrination ... I mean, training ;-) .... step 1 is to ask about you! oh well.And some of us have plenty of spark, believe me :-)ps congrats on living the life of your dreams, that's what it's all about afterall. Amway is A way, but it's by no means the only way.pps it's double x - give it a try :-)
September 18, 2007 4:41 AM

BLOGGER PROFILE


IBOFightback - Fighting the Amway Myths
About Me

Get the Facts - The Truth About Amway and Quixtar


Blogs

Blog Name


The Truth About Amway and Quixtar Forums

Quixtar and Amway North America, News and Views

Amway and Quixtar Business Review

The Truth About Amway and Quixtar

Amway Latin America - News and Views

Amway Australia & New Zealand - News and Views

Amway Quixtar Video Blog

A Liberal in Amway?

Amway Europe News and Views

Contact
My Web Page
User Stats
On Blogger Since
November 2006
Profile Views
348


Fact:
1. The dude is not a blogger.

2. He's obviously paid by Amway to send in PR comments to sooth frazzled and pissed of nerves.
3. More importantly if you look at it, do you see how professionally it's done? The tone, the words, the easy going style sorta followed my own patterns! The only mistake was it came from an obviously corporate site or else I would have thought it was really a cool MLM operator.

My question to anyone who can help me because I'm really curious - What system did they use to track my negative comments against the company? Key words? Randomly typing in Screw Amway on Google? I assume it must be a global program because I can't see some guy in the Malaysian office doing this or even an outsourced foreign customer service person in India or Philippines.

And can you imagine this PR machinery working for governments who really want to win over the online and blogging community?

5 comments:

IBOFightback - Fighting the Amway Myths said...

ROFL! I guess I should feel complemented :-)
1. Mate, I'm a blogger. My main site is www.thetruthaboutamway.com - the others I use cause it's a convenient way to ping various blogrolls and keep particular posts organized. (plus of course helps with SEO :-)

2. I'm not paid by Amway to do it, or anyone else. But Amway, like anyone else, is free to give me donations on my site! They haven't - bastards! :-)

3. How do I "do" it? Easy - google gadgets! I use iGoogle as my home page, and one of the "gadgets" I have installed is "Google Blog Search - Amway".

So I just clicked on that now, did a quick scroll through the posts and saw on page two "Randomly typing in Screw Amway on Google?"

So had to come visit you again :-)

The truth is so much more boring than the conspiracies isn't it? But I have to say, I've even received emails from Amway Corporate folk who assumed I was an Amway employee with one of the affiliates somewhere in the world! So it's not just you who has me tagged wrong ... :-/

IBOFightback - Fighting the Amway Myths said...

oops, that should be complimented :-)

Han Solo said...

Dia bukan orang sini, dia mat salleh. Saya rasa dia guna Google Alerts, which is also pretty good. Majulah Google untuk dunia.

Nex said...

Jadi kalau kita tulis BM je dia tak boleh balas balik lah? Hati-hati nanti dia jawab komen kita dengan BM pulak...he he he.

用华语看他懂不懂...

Chindiana said...

ibofightback - damn, there you go again and grounding me with mudane reality. Hope your bastards pay you soon for an excellent job.

Solo and Nex! Bagui le tu cakap2 BM. Adake orand duduk kat rumah diri sendiri pat poh tulisan orang lain? Oh well...