Thursday, January 10, 2008

Manu Militari

I'm re-posting this from last year. I created a new label (Word for the Day)because I promised myself I'd learn one unusable word a month so I fulfill some unexplainable niche in this universe.

Anyway this post was originally from April last year. I've updated it a little:

MANU MILITARI

Trust the French to make masturbation sound like an act of disciplined precision. Holy frantic pumping Batman! Ha Ha! Jean-Marie Le Pen made my day with this gem. Well its good to know our Malaysian politicians aren't the only fellows who can come up with some social faux pas. Old Jean-Marie, the French presidential candidate told a gathering of parents and students that young folks should use the "manu militari" method rather than condoms as it would be much less dangerous. Less dangerous than friction marks? Heh, sorry couldn't help it... Quick! some quips on jerking off...

"What do you call a one man long range recon team from a South Pacific island?"
"Solo manu militari ! "

"What is the French translation of the Hall and Oates classic "Method of Modern Love?"
"Method of Manu Militari!"

"What's that Spanish dude doing behind that strip joint?"
"Manuel Militari!"

C'mon folks lets keep this going!!! Impromptu contest - Everyone submits one quip in the COMMENTS section(it can be in a sentence, joke or whatever as long as you use the word Manu Militari) We all vote for the best in say a weeks time and I'll dig up a prize for best entry! Ladies and Gents, start your thinking caps!!!

* Same rules apply from previous contest, if you live in Jamaica or anywhere outside Kuala Lumpur or Seremban you pay for shipping of prize, etc, etc...

11 comments:

Han Solo said...

wait, hang on. I'm Malaysian, I need to be enticed - what's the prize?

Chindiana said...

umm....I've got a Nike training football jersey for the guys.

For the ladyfolk....that's a tough one. Will a Vincci gift voucher work?

Han Solo said...

heh heh. Just joking :-). The jersey will do fine, though I'm sure I won't be winning it...

Chindiana said...

Solo! at the rate things are going i think you just send in one and you're the gold medal winner! Looks like all the jantan readers of this blog are holding back. too close to home perhaps? hahaha!

Nex said...

I've been raking my brain for the last 24 hours trying to come up with some inoffensive and funny. Its not easy; but here goes:

"DO NOT underestimate the POWER of MANU MILITARI"

:P

Chindiana said...

Please feel free to be offensive dude!

Now I know how ecstatic you get when you're one with the Force!

The Fon said...

The Fon says...is that a manu militari in your pants pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Chindiana said...

oh man, two FON visits in a week... this is not good. anyone know where i can get one of those constantine double barrel shotgun/catholic cross thingies that shoots holy water, garlic and silver bullets plus a compulsory flame thrower?

The Fon said...

The Fon does't like the lack of affection from the Chindy. Don't let the Fon go Manu Militari on your ass....

Chindiana said...

fuk me an acorn! OK THAT'S IT! THE MANU MILITARI CONTEST IS HEREBY CLOSED!!!

Voting begins tomorrow:

Nex - Dont underestimate the power of the Manu militari

The FON -
1. Is that a manu militari in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

Special Award for most disturbing:
DOn't let the FON go manu militari on your ass...

ah lim said...

HAHA! I vote the Fon!